Bovidr Laboratories Dairy & Beef NutriDrench Solution Nutritional Advantage 32z
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Benni & Penni USA Premium Pork Jerky 6oz
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including 1 MDSADDSD Cat Dog Pet Bowl Silica gel Stainless Steel Single Bowl Nonslip Pet Supplies (color 3 , Size L), baby adoption in the US, Brown SAUSWIEI Cartoon Pet Physiological Pants Bitches Menstrual Hygiene Pants Estrus Dog Physiological Trousers (color Pink, Size M), foster care adoption, Chris Christensen Oval Fusion Brass Pin Brushes, 27mm by GroomersPro (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our 2PCS Professional Dog Grooming Scissors Stainless Steel Personality Design Cat Grooming Scissors Pet Grooming kit. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Brown 4860cmPet Bed,Ultra Comfort Dogs & CatsPet Bed,Four Seasons Universal Dog Bed,Easy to Wash Removable,Suitable for Small and Medium Dogs
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Black Manba Cat Climber Ecofriendly PVC Cat Bed Cave Double Layer Mesh Breathable Yellow Cat Climber For Cat Kitten Pet
- Beige LAngel Star, Pet Urn, Cremation Urns for Pets, Functional Urn, Ceramic Sealed, Moisture Proof, Keepsake Box for Dogs and Cats（red, bluee, Sky bluee, Green, Beige,） (color Beige, Size L)
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- As picture one sizeJOYOTER Bird Cage Feeder Hanging Wild House Metal Feeding Garden Backyard Decoration Bird Cage Accessory
- Cat Pet Nail Polisher Dog Electric Scissors Armor Electric File Manicure Device Battery Type
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- B shanzhizui Cat nest Closed type Small dog yurt Pet tent room Washable Teddy Kennel Four seasons available, A
- Adjustable Breathable Double Shoulder Dog Backpack Pet Carrier Cat Carrier Fashion Pet Out Chest Backpack for Biking, Hiking, Trip, Shopping,Green33x15x34cm
- Adoption Therapy
- BINGPET BB5005 Classic Soft Vest Dog Puppy Pet Harness Adjustable Medium Navy bluee
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Brown LKennel, Cat Litter Small Dog Pet Nest Thatched Cottage Winter Warm Comfortable With Window Breathable Removable Washable (color Brown, Size L)
BioNutrition AspirEase Natural (80 cc)
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Booda TugORama Twirl Rope Tug Dog Toy, Multicolord, 30 by 40\ Kess InHouse Heidi Jennings Feeling Festive Red White Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40 , Ansongou Light chest strap dog rope, Explosionproof chest strap dog rope dog chain dog rope small and medium dogs (Size M), endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Calm Paws Recovery Shirt, Medium Large
- 150gal Aquarium Biochemical SPONGE FILTER For FISH TANK bio sponge foam tubing
- AntiMosquito Artifact Solar Mosquito lamp Outdoor Waterproof Garden lamp Villa Outdoor Mosquito Trap Lawn lamp Plug
- Dog Bed Soft Washable Fur Cushion Warm Luxury Pet Basket
- Flexible hose transp. 200 m
- HSDDA Party Pet Costume Spring and summer new pet clothes dog clothes Korean version of the little dot skirt (color bluee, Size S) Pet Uniform (color Pink, Size L)
- KESS InHouse Michelle Drew Seed Pods Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15Inch, Magenta orange
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Gourmet Shreds Real Ocean Whitefish with Tuna Recipe (12 Pack), 3.5 oz
- Pet Backpack, Breathable Comfortable Pet Carrier Backpack Cat Dog Front Travel Shoulder Bag for Biking, Hiking, Trip, Shopping, Going Out or Travelling Packet,Pink,L
- Pet Stairs 3 Step, ABS Pet Ladder for Large, Medium and Small Cats Dogs, Portable Folding Nonslip Stair
- Dean & Tyler's DT Works orange Border Patrol Harness with Chest Padding, Large, and Black 6 ft Padded Puppy Leash.
- Quick shopping Big Storage Box with Action Grid For Saving Tags Of Collar For Pets Dogs
- bluee ZIYEYEPET Pet Travel Bag with 4 wheels Pets Trolley Carrier Case Folding Pet Carrier Backpack Travel Pet Bag Strollers (color bluee)
- B_Pink S(16.516.514.5inch) B_Pink S(16.516.514.5inch) Spring Fever Shark Pet Dog Cat Bed Round Removable Cushion Waterproof House B_Pink S(16.516.514.5 inch)
- Grey 90x70x15cm Grey 90x70x15cm elvnx Soft Dog Beds Warm Lounger Sofa For Small Dogs Large Dog golden Retriever Bed Husky Kennel Pet grey 90x70x15cm
- Bzd Pet Nest Cat Mat Hemispherical Cat Litter Winter Warm Teddy Kennel Cat Sleeping Bag Pet Supplies Four Seasons
- I.Pet Large Portable Pet Play Pen Grey & Beige
- Pet Supply Dog 639 Coop Cup 1 Quart
- Satin Dog Bows Canister Ribbon with Tulle
- Uniqus 200A Car Fused Distribution Block
- Brine Shrimp Freeze Dried Bulk Fish Food Freshwater Marine Aquarium 1 4 Lb by Y.F.S.
- Cat Tunnel Toy, Foldable 3Way pet Game Tunnel Tube Storage Bag and cat Toy Ball, Big cat, Dog, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Indoor Outdoor use
- BuckleDown Amazing SpiderMan Plastic Clip Collar, 1 WideFits 915 NeckSmall
- Dog shoes, Waterproof Nonslip Pet Snow Boots Velcro Strap Wearresistant Oxford High shoes Winter Warm 4 PCS Medium Small Dog Outdoor Sport shoes 2 color & 4 Size ( color Red , Size L )
- Fashion Dog Bowls Large Dog Food Bowl Dog Supplies Simple Creative Stainless Steel Pet Bowl (Size S 14 4.5cm)
- HEISSNER TF17700 PVC pond liner, 0.5 mm, 5x6m, 30 sqm, black
- KESS InHouse CT3077ADM02 CarolLynn TICE Tannins Red Pink Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- LZY pet bed Four Seasons Kennel Bite Small And Medium Pet Bed Home (color bluee, Size 54x44cm)
- OUT Disposable Dog Diapers, (XS) by OUT
- Petcessory PHB001BLKS Travel Harness with Leash Black, Small
- DIYthinker South Africa Flag Facial Makeup Cap Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- DT Works Harness with Padded Reflective Chest Straps, Therapy Dog in Training, Black, X-Small, Fits Girth Size 21-Inch to 26-Inch
- (Thgoldughbred Cob, Navy) Schockemohle Sports Memphis Halter ,
- Chaise Chair Solid Wood Bed Cat Scratch Board Pupil Toys Pet Cat Supplies Corrugated Paper Cat Sofa Cat Grinding Claw Board Cat Litter
- Grriggles Grriggles Fresh Water Berber Dinos Refill, 72 Pack
- Cobalt Aquatics Cobalt Accu-Therm Heater, 300-watt
- Ruffin' It Car Seat Predector for Pets, Black
- Pet Bowl Cat Dog Pet Non-Slip Stainless Steel Feeder Bowl Mat Water Rice One Double Bowl Black
- Royal Canin Adult Complete Cat Food Hair and Skin 33 (4kg)
- Wine red plaid VIMOMO Dog Leash Dog Collar Bow Tie Available Sizes for Small Medium Large Dogs Adjustable 9.4-13.7 Inch Plaid(Wine red Plaid)
- BYCDD Pet Back Seat Covers for Car, Washable Dog Car Seat Covers Cover Predector Scratch Proof Nonslip Dog Hammock for Cars Trucks and SUVs,CoffeeA_147X135CM
- Brown Tower Door SmallPet Supplies Small and medium pet house, multicolor optional indoor pet house, foldable easy to clear pet nest
- Daeou Pet toilet Semiclosed cat sand basin doubledecker pet Products
- Easy Go Shopping Professional Hair Scissors Barber Hair Cutting Scissors 6.0inch Razor Edge Hair Cutting Shears for Salon Made from Stainless Steel
- ESKADRON Schabracke PERFORMANCE, black, Dressur
- (12 Pack) Kaytee Fiesta Papaya Topping Healthy Treats for Small Animal, 2.5Ounce Each
- Cargo Liner for Dogs, Waterproof Pet Cargo Cover Dog Seat Cover Mat for SUVs Sedans Vans with Bumper Flap Predector, Waterproof & NonslipStandard, (Quilted), Pet Outdoor Products,SingleseatA
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Armitages Pet Products Good Boy Clean Dog Loo (One Size) (Green)
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- CatAttract Kitten Attract Litter, 9.08 kg
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Activated Carbon impregnated Filter Pads Non But Suitable For Fluval FX5 FX6 Filters(Pack of 50)
- Coastal Pet Products Rascals Toy Assortment, Large
- A Kaxima Pet Carrier Backpack Oxford striped single shoulder folding portable dog bag cat cage, 40 20 29cm
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Aquarium Light 10W UltraThin Aquarium Light Compact Fish Tank Light Aquatic Plant Lights with Powerful Clip, IPX7 Waterproof Suitable for Small and Medium Fish Tanks
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- BohoFarm Pet Cooling Pad Cool Pets Mat 2Pack for Hamster Gecko Aluminium Alloy 11.2x6.1Inch Durable Foldable Help Your Small Pets Stay Cool in Summer
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Brown WALSITK Pet net red cat nest four seasons universal warm closed cat house kennel winter supplies 48x46x32cm pink
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Cat Bed, Cave. Handmade. Felted. Sheep Wool. color Grey. Size M (Medium) House, Dark uraade176-New pet supplies
Cat dog mat ,Dog mat,Dog Bed,Pet Supplies, Dog House, Pet Nest, Washable, Teddy golden Retriever Small and Medium Dog Dog Bed, Dog Mat, Cat House, Four Seasons Universal, Dog Supplies, ,Cat dog Basket
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. bluee 4XL(Neck 28.5 , Chest 33.940.6 , Length 23.4 )ThinkPet Outdoor Adventure Winter Dog Jacket Waterproof Reflective Warm Coat, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
Best Low Voltage Weatherproof Pet Training Collar with Remote, LCD Display and 3 Correctional Settings, 1000Feet Range
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. 2 Cat Nest, Winter Warm Cat Sleeping Bag Four Seasons Universal Cat House Cat House Cat Supplies (color 2), how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Aspicture MFELICIPP Pet Out Bag Cat Bag Dog Carrying Bag Pet Backpack Box Pet Backpack (color, Size M)
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Battles Genuine Soft Soap For household and veterinary use.
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Beaphar Puppy Training Pads x 30 1300g Bulk Deal of 6x allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
Charcoal 55 InchesKurgo Waterproof Hammock Car Seat Cover, Pet Car Seat Cover, Dog Seat Cover, Nantucket Stripe Pattern
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about AUSWIEI Dog Leash Nylon Reflective Hand Chain Tied Rope for Weight 1060kg (color Black, Size M).
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- CHWYFX Dog Coat Dog Twolegged Clothes Casual Daily Black Red Green (1 hour radio show with experts)
- Advance Poop Scoop by Coastal Pet Products
65W Submersible Motor Water Pump 2500L H 2.5M AP3500 110V (Item 130022)
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Black Tossi Dog Lead Retractable 4 In 1 With 3M Leash+Water Bottle+Food Container+Trash Bag Pink Outdoor
- Bosch 0 986 018 210 Starter
- Barrons Books Large Dog Breeds Book by Barrons Books
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Arcadia T5 D3 Desert UVB (24 Watt)
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- CEFULTY Pet Backpack Transparent Breathable Bag Pet Out Bag Cat and Dog Outing Supplies (color Black, Size 38X22X28cm)
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Backpacks Pet bag Outcrop Dog Backpack cat Bag Out Bag Dog Bag Travel Bag Portable Brown Gift (color Brown, Size 44 20 28cm)
- (6 Pack) Cadet Stuffed Sterilized Bone for Dogs, Cheese, 5 by 6Inch
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- C LargeQi Pet Supplies Carrier Dog Bed For golden Teddy Large Medium And Small Dogs Are Fourseason Mat Pets (color C, Size L)
Classic Equine Dyno NoTurn DL Bell Boot Lg Pink F
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- Buster Dog Toys, Strong YBone, bluee, XLarge
- Beige plaid 90x70x15cmYangMi pet Bed Autumn and Winter Kennel Detachable Wash Teddy Pet Cat Litter golden Retriever Dog Bed Dog Mat Four Seasons (color Brown Leopard Print, Size 90x70x15cm)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- AURO Oil for garden furniture Aqua Nr. 115
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- CHONGWUCX Cat litter pet litter
- 50 kg (12.55 kg x 4) Dawn Chorus All Season Mealworm Feast Wild Bird Seed Mix
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
AUSWIEI Dog shoes Out of The Dog shoes in The Big Dog Four Seasons shoes Can Not Afford shoes Elastic shoes (color White, Size L)
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- 66 TuffRider Bonum 1200D Ripstop 220 GMS Hi Neck Turnout Blanket (66)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- 907016cm KYCD Luxury Orthopedic Waterproof Memory Foam Dog Beds & Crate Mat,Deep Sleep Washable Cover AntiSlip Matress Small Medium Large Pets (Size 90 70 16cm)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- ANDRE HOME Soft Fleece Pet Dog Cat Blanket Cushion Bed Warm Sleeping Mat (Dark bluee,M) Pet Bed Blanket
- 3 Step Easy Pet Stairs,Pet Ramp,Pet Ladder,Removable And Washable (color Style 4)Options
Cat House Sleeping Bag Windproof Warm Cozy Dog Bed Cuddler House Hole Cave Pets Nest, Washable,Detachable,Warm Beds for PES in Cold Weather
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as 75x75x47cm AAGWCWWWL Dog Playpen, Portable Fence Small Animals, Popup Kennel Crate Fence Tent, Transparent White, Coping with Infertility, and Andrewex wooden fence 90 180 x 90, varnished, anthracite, privacy, fencing panel, garden fence.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
10KG ROYAL CANIN FRENCH BULLDOG JUNIOR DOG FOOD SUPPLIED BY MALTBY'S STORES
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
3 Packs Poncho, Emergency Waterproof Ponchos with Drawstring Hood, Portable Raincoat Perfect for Camping and Hiking(One Size, Five colors Optional),Yellow
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
Bamboo Bird Carrier Bird Culture Cage Outdoor, Classic Upgrade Hanging Flight Cage Indoor Bird Cage Can Hang Parred Cage, Suitable For Parred Bird Bird
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
BuckleDown DCWJK004WS Dog Collar Seatbelt Buckle, Red Black White, 1.5 by 1318
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff