A NYJ Ceramic Sealed, Pet Urn, Cremation Urns For Pets, Functional Urn, Moisture Proof, Keepsake Box For Dogs And Cats (color D)
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Cat Dog Bowls, Ceramics Cat Food Bowl Cat Feeding Bowl Cat Water Bowl Feeder, for Cats Puppies
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including BIXBI Skin & Coat Dog Jerky Treats, Salmon, 15 Ounce, baby adoption in the US, Brindle 4 Inch Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed Removable Velour Cover with Waterproof Liner Large Charcoal Black 46 Inch x 28 Inch, foster care adoption, C 84595cmKaxima Pet Bed for Dog Cushion pet cat nest Sleeping mat ice Wire Cool pad Breathable (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our Asobilor Dog Boots, Puppy Dog shoes Paw Predector with Detachable Closure and AntiSlip Sole for Small Medium Dogs, Size1, Brown. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- 155x105x35cm bluee as picture2Pet Carriers Oxford Fabric Paw Pattern Car Pet Seat Cover Dog Car Back Seat Carrier Waterproof Pet Mat Hammock Cushion Predector
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Cat Litter Four Seasons Universal SemiClosed Cat Bed House Cat House Kennel Igloo Modeling Cat Nest Stool Nest,White,48 42 29cm
- B Blesiya Aquarium Skimmer Predein Tank Oxygen Increase Filter Wood Tool 900&1300 L H M
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Cat Litter Sleeping Bag nest Winter Warm net red cat House Closed deep Sleep Folding cat House Four Seasons Universal nest
- BuckleDown DLW30760N Narrow 0.5 Glowing Stars in Space Black Purple White Dog Leash, 4'
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- AngelaKerry Wireless Dog Fence System with GPS, Outdoor Dog Containment System Rechargeable Waterproof Collar 850YD Remote for 15lbs120lbs Dogs (Black, 1pc GPS Receiver by 1 Dog)
- 4in1 Professional Pet Dog Grooming Scissors Cutting &Curved &Thinning Shears Scissor for Small or Large Dogs, Cats or Other Pets
- Adoption Therapy
- Cat nest Cat House Cat Bed Cat Supplies Cat Hole Cat House Cat Sleeping Bag Winter Keep Warm Pet Supplies Four Seasons
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Cartoon kennel,Dog Basket,Pet Nest,Plush Bite Resistance Soft Cozy Nonslip Waterproof Breathable Small Dogs Cats (color PINK, Size S)
3.5l Pet Food Feeder White Dog Feeder Station
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Aquarium Systems NewJet Wave & Wave Nano Wavemaker Powerheads (NewJet Wave 5000), Aor2 XLargeDog Saddle Bag Tactical Breathable Dog Harness Backpack Durable Waterproof Pet Chest Strap for Traveling Hiking Camping, Medium Size,BLK,S, ABS Weighing Pets Feeding Bowl with LCD Screen for Dogs Cats Kitten Electrical Smart, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- 20 Inch Nature's Miracle PortaCrate Pet Crate for Small Pets (up to 30lb), 26 Inch
- Animal Treasures LBW0232 Birdie Jingle Pumpkin Sponge Spinner Bird Toys
- bluee LGXYHJX Pet Bath Tub, Foldable Pvc Material Tub, Pet Dog Medicine Tub, Large Dog Pool Supplies
- Direct Global Trading 40cm Sphere Stainless Steel Water Feature
- FidgetFidget Pet Feeder Dog Feeding Food Bowl Activity Toy Strategy Games Dog Training Game A,A
- HLJ Convenient and Practical Dog Bowl Cat Food Bowl Drink Water Bowl Pet Food Bowl Simple and Stylish Ceramic Cat Bowl (Size M 31.4 15.3 6cm)
- KESS InHouse Iris Lehnhardt Twigs Silhouette Teal Aqua Green Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15Inch
- MARS Pedigree Dentastix Large 7stk pack of 10
- Pdq Tie Out Choke Recommended For Dogs Up To 60 Lbs. 10 Ft., 8 Ft., 96 In. Plastic by Boss Pet Products
- Pet Supplies Solid color Transparent pet Bag, Out Carrying Bag, pet Backpack pet Space Capsule (color Red)
- KESS InHouse Pom Graphic Design Perunative gold Coral Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- QYSZYG Dog Toy Pet Toy Biting Molar Pet Sound Training Interactive Toy Three colors Optional pet Toy (color White)
- 15W MC.PIG Fish Tank Submersible Water Pump 3000L H Submersible Water Pump for Pond, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fountain Water Pump Hydroponics with 3.28ft (1m) Power Cord (3000L H) (color 15W)
- Baoblaze Outdoor Ultrasonic Pet Dog Bark Deterrent Controller Stop-Barking Device Dog Pet Repeller Barking Stopper Deterrent Trainer
- Creative Dog Dress Up Pet Costume Halloween Clothes Fancy Lion Mane Wig for Dogs Festival Dress Up Large Dogs Accessories
- Green 24 Quart Green 24 Quart Corner Feeder Black
- 6357cm Weiwei Dog bed Dog Mat Nest Mat Cat Mat Summer
- PeachBlossomSource Super Pet Bowl Stainless Steel Tableware Water Bowl Dog Bowl Rice Basin Classic Party Bowl,gold,S
- Retractable Dog Leash 16 ft Heavy Duty Walking Leashes Perfect for Medium Small Dog One Button Brake & Lock Comfortable Hand Grip Tangle Free with Anti-Slip Handle
- Travall Guard TDG1507 Vehicle-Specific Dog Guard
- ASOCEA Small Pet Travel Carrier Packet Shoulder Bag for Hamster Rat Mice Sugar Gliders
- Baby BiOrb 15L Aquarium in White with MCR LED Lighting
- Brown MediumSeasonals 41116BLK Washable Dog Diaper, Fits Extra Large Dogs, Black
- Dog Lead Safety Rope Car Pet Seat Belt Elastic Retractable Reflective Traction (color RED, Size S)
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Blaze orange, Medium
- HD 1080P Mini Camera WiFi with Infrared Night Vision Micro Camera Wireless IP,Home Security Surveillance Cameras with Motion Detection, Remote View,Video Recorder for Outdoor Indoor Sport by RNYN
- KESS InHouse BP1014ADM02 Busy Bree Donut Dreams Coral Food Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- Luxury HIGH Quality Grey Tweed Tartan Check Supersoft Fleece PET Dog Medium Basket Bed & Blanket
- orange LCPG 1.6L Pet Water Fountain Cat Dogs Water Dispenser Healthy and Hygienic Drinking Fountain (color orange)
- Pet Travel Carrier Pet Carrier Backpack, Adjustable Animal Cat Dog Bag Siling Travel Bag Ourtdoor Pet Bag
- GOOBY Luxury Step-in Harness, Medium, Pink
- Dogit H2572 Dog Basket 100 cm
- L SENERY Pet Dog Bed Mat,Warm Cotton Pet Bed Sofa House Kennel for Small Large Dog Puppy Cat
- BiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Pet Waterproof car mat travel car bag ventilation car bag
- 1Pc Aquarium Fish Tank Rubber Floating Emulational Starfish Sea Star Shape Ornament
- H M H M Pet Backpack,Adjustable pet Front Backpack Soft Breathable Comfortable & Safe pet Outing Package Suitable for Travel Hiking-H M
- Resistance to bite and Dirt Resistant Four Seasons Universal cat nest Kennel Warm and Comfortable pet nest
- North American Pet Nest Box Keet with Lip
- Red 30x36cm Red 30x36cm ZWYGXL Kennel Summer Small Medium Dog Not Easy to Dirty Pet Bed Supplies Cat Supplies Washable Breathable (color Red, Size 30x36cm)
- Uniqus HUXIN HX-T602E 6.5W 4.5inch 360 Degree Adjustable redation Clip One Head Low Noise Mini Electric Car Fan with Roller Switch, DC24V
- Aolankaili 2 Piece AntiSlip mat Set Bordeaux Puppy Dog Newborn Kitten Sleeping Together on Green Grass AntiSlip Water Absorption
- BR Bridle Bentham II Size COB
- Acana Pacifica Dog Food, 6 kg
- Dog Toy Ball, NonToxic Bite Resistant for Pet Training Playing Chewing, Soft Rubber Tooth Cleaning Durable Dog Toys, Pet Exercise Game Ball IQ Training Ball, 2.8 Size (Green)
- GEOPONICS Mosquito Lamp Electric Mosquito Dispeller Lamp HomeBug ZapperTrap Lamp
- Abusun SideOpen Pet Backpack Portable Outdoor Travel Front Bag Leather Switchable Mesh Panel Shoulder Backpack For Small dogs and cats (White)
- 3mm Hole 4 Zen Clipper a Revolutionary New pet Nail Clipper That is Designed to Clip just The tip of The Nail. Chartreuse, 4mm (.157 )
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Closed Cat Toilet Large Cat Litter Box Splashproof, Deodorant, Cat Potty Fat Cat 56 40 42Cm,bluee
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- bluee XSZZQ Cat Tent Playpen Puppy Kennel Portable Folding Pet Tent Dog House Cage Dog Easy Operation House Kennels Fence Outdoor Supplies
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- AQUARISTIKWELT24 Bonsai Tree L Original Photo No. 11059 Root Wood Aquarium Decoration Aquascaping Bonsai Tree Decoration Landscape Moss
- Alvalley Nylon Slip Lead for Dogs 13mm X 4ft
- Beaphar Lactol Milk Replacer For Puppies (2.2lb) (May Vary)
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Benala Leather Spikes Dog Harness and Collar Heavy Duty Set for Pitbull,German Shepherd,golden Retriever (Leopard,L)
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- Cloud Star, Soft & Chewy Buddy Biscuits Dog Treats, Bacon and Cheese Flavor, 6Ounce Pouches (Pack of 4)
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Arlo Pro 2 Wireless Home Security AddOn Camera, Rechargeable, Night Vision, Indoor Outdoor, 1080p, TwoWay Talk, Wall Mount, Cloud Storage Included, Works with Arlo Pro Base Station (VMC4030P), White
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
CL Chest Strap Big Dog Pet Collar Large Chest Strap Hyena Rope Pet Supplies (without Traction Rope) SY (color B, Size L) Pet Dog uraade7676-New pet supplies
Cat Tree Bed Luxury Cat Play Tower Activity Centre for Playing Relax and Sleep Fun Comfortable (color C3)
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Bestbuddy Pet Unicorns and Rainbows bluee Fairytale Durable Nylon Designer Fashion Dog Collar Trendy Comfortable Adjustable Dog Collar with Buckle BBP024, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
7 Inch 18 Tooth Pet Scissors High End Stainless Steel Dog Hair Grooming Beauty Scissors 7 Inch Boutique (color Black)
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. Cat Dog House Pet Kennel Summer Ice Silk Kennel Cat Litter Puppy Kennel Teddy Bomei Summer Nest Dog Bed Dog Basket (color Pink), how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Black S MTrixie Premium Touring Dog Harness (SM) (Black)
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
30 by 40\ Kess InHouse Roberlan Funky Pink orange Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Aquagarden Water Pump for Ponds Submersible Water Pump Universal Fountain Pump allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
ACC Kennel folding for outdoor pet tents cats and dogs traveling outdoors pet kennel
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about Caitec Corp Abacus Bird Toy.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- B XINGZHE Pet bed Kennel Teddy VIP Cat Small Dog Bed Pet supplies Indoor foldable wearresistant biteresistant pet nest Pet bed (color C) (1 hour radio show with experts)
- 36 inch Black Leather Dog Collar with Chrome Plated and Brass Plated Decorations Fabulous Circles Handcrafted by Artisan
Braided Rope Safe Control Easy Soft Walking Reflective Dog Lead Dog Collar And Leash Set Leashes For Medium Large Dogs Yellow,Chocolate
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Cat Backpack Pet Dog Bag MultiFunction Folding Cat Bag Breathable Portable Travel Shoulder Bag Handbag Grey PP 34 22 20Cm
- BelleAckerman Bed Blanket Jellyfish,Tropical Coral Reef with Seaweed Algae Jellyfish Aquatic Saltwater Nemo Theme,Multicolor for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 60 x62
- 12 in Hurtta Extreme Warmer, Dog Winter Jacket, Granite, 26 in
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Animate Waterproof Padded Dog Coat 32 RED
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- ClearQuest Dog and Cat Dental Solution, 8Ounce
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- AIDELAI Pet Mat, Large Dog Kennel Cat House Removable And Washable Pet Nest Wearresistant Bite Pet Bed (color bluee, Size 45×60cm)
- Axiba Play Towers Trees for Cats Cat climbing frame cat jumping cat tree for sleeping Games 68cm 48cm 96cm
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- bluee 453812cmPet nest sofa fabric PP cotton mattress suitable for dogs cat small animals pet nest (color GREEN, Size 45 38 12cm)
B Blesiya Clear Cover Parred Bird Carrier Backpack w Stainless Steel Perch Stand
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- BEDS Dogs Furniture Yoga mat For pets Comfortable Four seasons available Dog Sunflower
- Avallon Dog Coat, Black Pink with Splish Splash Motif, with Soft Fleece, M 50cm
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- BigShiAUSPICIOUS Travel Outdoor Pet Dog Backpack Reversible Pet Trolley Case (color Zebra, Size US 10)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- A XlLIULAOHAN Pet musthave items Kennel removable and washable cat litter small medium large dog golden hair thick warm dog mattress (color A, Size Xl)
- Cat climbing frame multifunctional multicolor solid wood cat toy sisal cat scratch board durable cat jumping platform 70cm60cm40cm (color B)
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Adeptus Nutrition Nimble Mega Nutrient (7inone formula)
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- ChemMarin ACH00208 Stop Aiptasia 6oz
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Coffee color Dogs Stairs Waterproof， 3 4 Step Pet Ladder for Small to Medium Pets, Removable & Washable (color 4step)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- Canine Caviar Venison Antler Large Sliced
- Beige LPLDDY pet bed Extra Large Dog Bed Pet Pillow Wool 120 X 80 CM for Large Dogs, Sleep With Cypress Wool and Suede, Detachable and Washable (color BROWN, Size M)Options
Aigou Dog Bed Pet Carriers Fabric Solid Car Pet Seat Covers Mats Oxford Waterproof Back Bench Seat Travel Accessories Car Seat Covers
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Bichon Frise Dog Breed Neck Lanyard for ID or Keys bluee, Coping with Infertility, and Agye Dog Coa by Up Couy Bue & Gee.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
BTPDIAN Kennel yurt Winter Dualuse Removable and Washable Small and MediumSized Dog pet cat Litter Indoor Teddy Dog House Dog Bed Warm Breathable pet nest (color D, Size 38 38 37CM)
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Cognac Hunter Petit Nickel Elk Leather Training Lead, Small, Black
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
Andrewex wooden gate, garden fence,Decorative Fencing 120 130 x 300cm, varnished, teak
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
AmiGO Bug Buster Vamoose Fly Sheet w Navy Trim 81I
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff