B XXLargeLIZONGFQ Summer Dogs Swimsuit Dog Vests Bathing Suit Pet Supplies Swimming Life Jacket Dog Clothes Outdoor Tool,D,XXL
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Barlingrock Pet Cat Dog Puppy Bed, RoundShape Drop Ball SelfWarming Winter Warm Cushion Durable Canvas Washable Breathable Sleeping Pad Nest Mat Pad Kennel for Teddy Small Dog Kitten
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including ALHJ Pet Stroller Travel Trolley Pushchair For Medium Large Dogs Outgoing,Folding Transport Cart Cat Tote Bag With Wheels,Red, baby adoption in the US, colorful Personalized Design Skull Rivet Star Puppies Cats Collar 9 colors Optional Red Yellow Black Brown Pink Green orange pink red bluee (S, Green (Skull)), foster care adoption, Car Pet Mat, Car Trunk Pet Seat,Pet car seat Cover Predector, Dog Mat Oxford Cloth Waterproof Removable Brown,Brown (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our BAOTATUI Anti Barking Stop Bark Handheld 3 in 1 Pet LED Ultrasonic Dog Repeller and Trainer Device Dog Deterrent Training Tool Stop Barking Yellow. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Car Seat Cover for Dogs HeavyDuty No Slip and Congreenible to Pet Hammock Back Seat Covers and Predector for Secure MudFree and Clean Cars,Black
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- ACLBB PU pet breathable backpack, car travel knapsack, cat and puppy
- Aduck Durable Dog Ball Toys for Aggressive Chewers Teething Cleaning [Dental Treat] [Bite Resistant] Natural Soft Bouncy Rubber Ball Toys for Pet IQ Training Playing and Chewing 2.8 Inch (Mint Green)
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Black Zhao Li Outdoor Pet Bag Vented Space Capsule Pet Pack Outing Carrying Bag, Travel Backpack Large Double Hole with Fan @ (color Black)
- bluee Small Pet Heating Pad Warm Pet Heat Mat Dogs Cats Waterproof Electric Heating Pad Washable, Reusable
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- Black Lime 6ft 3Shires Tempest 300 Stable Rug & Neck Set
- A&E CAGE COMPANY HB46604 Java Wood Jelly Fish Bird Toy 001191
- Adoption Therapy
- 9 SmallPet Bed Doghouse Summer Cool Mat Ice Silk Mat Nest Dog Bed Pet Sleeping Bag Cat Supplies Cat Nest Kennel Resistance to Bite (color 05, Size Large)
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- 1Pc Pet Parred Wood Platform Stand Rack Toy Hamster Branch Perches
Anima AN12633L Knit Argyle Pet Sweater, Large, Grey
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Collar, Adjustable Quick Release Medium Pink Pet Dog Collar, Bgreenigo Horze B greenigo Helsinki Travel Bag, APUK 500 Electric Fence Staple on Insulators Poly Wire Rope tape Wood Post Galvanised, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- BronzeDog Leather Braided Dog Collar with Brass Buckle Padded Collars for Puppy Small Medium Large Dogs Pink bluee Red Purple Beige (Neck Size 11 12 , Brown Pink)
- Bowsers 8496 Bone Sofa Pillow
- CZHCFF Warm cat cabin dog folding bed winter bed for puppy S M L.
- Durable Cat Scratcher Lounge by Bone and Yarn
- Grey Portable Pet Dog Booster Car Seat with ClipOn Safety Leash and Zipper Storage Pocket– Perfect for Small and Medium Pets Wear and Tear Resistance 40 30 25CM (color Grey)
- Guyuexuan Pet Backpack, Dog Backpack, Chest Out Portable Backpack, Canvas Pet Strap Bag, Cat Small Dog Bag, Best Gift (color Pink, Size S)
- Karlie Buffalo Bright Harness, 12 mm x 3542 cm, Grey
- Lime DoublePlatinum Pets White Modern Double Diner Stand, Two 32Ounce Bowls, Cgoldna Lime
- NIJY Cat Toy Big Red Christmas Series Cat Tunnel 20 Piece Set
- Pet Molar Rubber Toys Congestion Snacks Leaky Molar Teeth Toys Olive Molars Dog Supplies, Olive Molar Bone [orange]
- Kaytee Supreme Hamster and Gerbil Food 20-lb Bag
- Purple Cat Litter Box Rear Clamshell Pan Fully Enclosed Deodorant Antisplashing Cat Toilet with Scoop And Handle (color PURPLE)
- LXLA Folding Plastic Pet Stairs, 4-Step Ladder for Small and Medium Dogs Cats, Lightweight Portable, 62 × 38.5 × 48.5cm
- L M Animal Farms B70641 Para Keet Bird Food, 50-Pound
- bluee XL Back Length 14\ bluee XL Back Length 14\ Dora Bridal Pet Dog Clothes Plaid Knitwear Dog Sweater Soft Thickening Warm Pup Dogs Shirt Sweatshirt Warm Sweater Dog Outfits Winter Puppy Sweater for Small Medium Dogs
- KMASHI 12 LED Pet UV Light Urine Stain Detector Blacklight Flashlight
- 28-Pound Bag World's Best Cat Litter 391038 Multiple Cat Scented Clumping Formula, 28-Pound
- Pet Mats Cat Cleaning Supplies Cat Litter Mat Waterproof Predection Floor Carpet Cat Litter Pad Easy to Carry
- S Pet Green High Bowl Pet Bowl Dog Pot Cat Food Bowl Heightening Bowl (Size S)
- TT Multi-Level Cat Tree，Cat Tower Climbing Toy，Cat Condo，Furniture for Kittens，Four Seasons Universal Cat Nest（Brown
- bluee Pet Stroller Lightweight Folding Pet Stroller Dog Cat Teddy Stroller Cage Fourwheeled Travel Pet Supplies (color bluee)
- American DJ Airstream DMX Bridge
- Arcadia Series 6 LEDAquarium light Navy 132W 450 x 205 x 31mm
- Dog mat cat Kennel mat pet Cotton pad Blanket Blanket Quilt bite Resistant Winter Four Seasons Supplies (color B, Size XL)
- EzyDog High Quality Puppy Dog Reflective Strong Durable Versatile Congreen Harness bluee Medium
- Hc2876m Yajiepet, Portable Pet Handbag Shoulder Bag for Cat Dog and other Pets Large, Size 502230cm ( SKU Hc2876d )
- Kess InHouse Beth Engel Serenity Dog Bed, 50 by 60Inch
- Luxury Dog Beds Cat's House Warm Soft Fleece Round Princess Kennel Winter Washable Plush Pet Pads (color Pink, Size L)
- orange LargeFour Season Universal Pet Mat, Elasticity Pp Filling Cotton Four Sides Uplifted, Independent Inner Cushion Summer Refreshing Warm Winter Comfortable,orange,L
- Pet Travel Carrier Pet Backpack Travel Pet Bag Outdoor Carry Bag Dog Bag,Pink Ourtdoor Pet Bag (color Pink)
- 50×40×24cm Lightweight Stairs Ladder Portable Ramp PU Leather and Sponge Stairs for Pet Dog and Cat Indoor and Outdoor – White (Size 50×40×24cm)
- Foldable Dog Pet Bath Pool Collapsible Bathing Tub Bathtub Portable Wash Tub Water Pond Swimming Pool for Dogs Cats and Kids Round PVC bluee Colour
- Black M Black M BAONUAN Pet Clothes Pet Dog Clothes Fashion Leather Zipper Jacket Coat Dog Clothes For Small Dogs Christmas Dog Clothing,M
- Dog Bowl Dog Food Candy color Dog Food Bowl Durable Non-Slip Pet Double Bowl Plastic Cat Bowl Environmentally Friendly,Green
- 75 x 50 cm Hungarian Viszla Dog – Hungarian Vizsla, 75 x 50 cm
- Medium Rnker Dog Harness, Double Padded Soft Harness Vest Made by mutispandex for Medium Dogs (Black)
- SAATAN 400m Remote Rechargeable and Waterproof 5 Levels Vibration Shock Electronic Dog Training Collar Remote Dog bark Control
- ONBET 10pcs Pet Dog Toys Durable Pet Rope Chew Toy Set Non-toxic Material Vibrant colors Attractive Design for Dogs
- Red HSDDA Dog Outdoor Leash Pet supplies cushioning telescopic traction rope large and medium dog nylon reflective dog chain,bluee Walking Leash (color Red)
- Variant 1 Country Pet Dog Bed Rambler, Quilt-Patchwork, anti slip base 66x46cm
- Aquarium Bubble Air Stone Aerator Fish Tank Pond Pump Hydroponics Disk Diffuser
- BlackA XSDog Leash,Reflective Leash,ShockProof Climbing Nylon Leashsuitable for Small & MediumSized DogsPinkd L
- Copper Panorama Wild Bird Feeder Gazebo Hanging for Finches Bird Seed and More,Great for Attracting Birds Outdoors,C
- Dogbed4less XXL Large Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed in Khaki color, Waterproof Case and Extra Pet Bed Cover, 55X37X4 Inch
- Global Brands Online Yani Portable Foldable Pet Safety Travel Car Safe Pet Cat Dog Front Seat Bag
- Aquamarine 18 x 27 AquaShield Dog Bowl Wave Pet Feeder Mat, gold, 18 x 27
- B LargeLuxury pet medium sized large wrought iron dog bed Kennel pad sofa Predect joints design Antiscratch bite Removable and cleanable Suitable for all seasons Isolation and humidity 96 37cm
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Bayer Animal Health Seresto Flea Tick 78 Month Collar for Small Dogs up to 18lbs
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- bluee SmallHN Dotted Octagonal Kennel Super Soft Cotton Velvet Winter Warm Dog Bed Cat Nest Removable Wash Wave Pet Nest,Yellow,S
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- C 503813cmGperw Dog bed Kennel Dog mat doggy bed washable canvas pet nest Non Slip Cushion Pad (color C, Size 50 38 13cm)
- 360° Full Transparent Pet Backpack, Waterproof and Breathable Portable Pet Bag, Carrying Kittens, Puppies, Small Pets
- 2 SRyan Pet Nest, Kennel Removable And Washable Mediumsized Large Dog Bed Pet Supplies Winter Warm Pet Nest (color 1, Size XXL)
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- 1 Qt. Heated Bowl Plastic by Allied Precision Industries
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- B 92cmAquarium lamp Dedicated Jinlong red dragon fish tank lamp led light Light waterproof aquarium diving light (color A, Size 92cm)
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- ChondroFlex II Joint Care 120ct
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Mixer Dog Food 15kg 3XDry uraade4716-New pet supplies
CJH Vintage Butterfly Shell Bird Feeder Garden Villa Courtyard Cast Iron Wing Bird Food Bowl Garden Decoration Decoration Flower Insert
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. 120w Aquarium Multifunctional Submersible Filter Pump,SP5000 [Energy Class A],120w, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
27 32 Sash Window Pet Door with 7 X 11 Flap by Ideal Pet Products
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. bluee MZP Dog Wheeled Trolley Pushchair, 600D Oxford Cloth Maximum Weight 20Kg Easy Foldable Suspension Wheels 360 Degree redatable 4 Wheels Rear Brake Easy To Assemble (color orange), how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
AACookware set CHJTC Dog toy ball bite pet molar bone taidijinmao puppies small dog large dog dog chews supplies
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Bloomma Summer Pet Mat, Foldable Pet Heat Dissipation Aluminum Alloy Plate Cooling Mat Ice Pad Cool Bed with Ice Pack
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Camel SmallFurHaven Pet Dog Bed Deluxe Memory Foam Indoor Outdoor Garden Mattress Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Lapis bluee, Large allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
Amigo Pony Bravo 12 Heavy Weight Turnout
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about 2800W Pet Grooming Hair Dryer High Velocity Dog Cat Hairdryers Low Noise Dryer Blaster Blower Low Noise Adjustable 2.5M Flexible Hose with 3 Nozzles,Stepless Speed,Black.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- Animolds Squeeze Me Sea Animals Beautiful Noise Makers for Kids Boys and Girls (Party Pack 12, Beluga) (1 hour radio show with experts)
- A blueePet Bag cat Bag Dog Bag Out Bag Collapsible Dog Bag Out Portable Dog Bag cat cage Coffee color
Coastal Pet Products DCP290404PKB Double Collar Lead for Pets, 1Inch, Bright Pink
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Cat Litter Mat，Litter Trapping Mat，Honeycomb DoubleLayer Design Waterproof Urine Proof Material，Easy Clean Scatter Control，62.5 52cm，Heart Shape，Available in 9 colors.bluee
- Brown SMuziwenju Kennel, cat litter, removable and washable, semienclosed, cat and dog house, warm and cold pet nest in autumn and winter, Teddy VIP, beauty, pet bed, (color Brown, Size S)
- ASPCA Bowling Pin Squeaky Dog Toy with Original Recipe and Fresh Recipe Snacken Bone Super StarStick
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews (petite 30ct box) by CET
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- 2pcs Grooming Dog Brush, Professional Soft Curved Slicker Brush, 360 Degree redation Flexible Brush Suitable for All Breeds
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- bluee Wilderness GrainFree Bayou Stix with Alligator & Catfish Dog Treats 6oz
- Anima AN17611XSRED Stylish Pet Pleather VestFleece Lined & Velcro Closure, Red, XSmall
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Brown Side Storage Designlarge Pets Backpack Carrier Travel Cortex Cat Puppy Handbag Portable, Waterproof Artificial Leather, Adjustable Comfort Strap, Side Storage Design, For Hiking (color BROWN)
CATSPIA Pirates Cat Collar, Small, Black
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- BKSUK Beekeeping Suit with Fencing Veil 260gsm for extra predection and comfort, M (Height up to 178cm Chest up to 99m)
- Collar Pets Vest,Dog Harness,Suitable for Cats and Dogs, Portable and Comfortable Outdoor for Medium to Large Dog Training Walking,blueeL
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Aquarius AQ1224 Aquarium LED Light Strip, Expandable 18 to 24, 91 LED Lamps
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- BMW Genuine Boot Trunk Wire Mesh Dog Guard (51 47 2 157 731)
- ArtDog Ltd. golden Retriever, urn for dog’s ashes with relief and sentence with your dog name and date
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Bowsers Donut Bed, Small, Rodeo
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- C & S Products High Energy Suet, 12Piece
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- bluee SBYNLYY Washable Kennel Backrest gold Side Sofa Sofa Pet Canvas Short High Back Side Nest Kennel (color GREEN, Size S)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- bluee ACLBB Canvas Space Capsule Pet Carrier Backpack, Foldable Waterproof Pet Backpack, Hiking, Bicycle, Outdoor Play,Red
- Cavallo Entry Level Boot Regular Black, 5Options
All Glass Aquarium AAG51030 Pine Cabinet, 30Inch
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Bird Toy Parred color Wooden Block Wearable Wood Pole Swing Standing Pole Bird Cage Decoration Accessories Pet Supplies Macaw, Coping with Infertility, and Angel3292 Multifunctional Hound Saddle Bag Pet Dog Backpack for Hiking Camping Training (bluee).
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Bichon Frise Dog 2.5'' x 3.5'' Photo Frame by E&S Imports, Inc
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
CHWYFX Large Dog shoes Waterproof Antiskid Wear High State shoes
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
C 50cm50cmWUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Cloth Pet Nest Mat cartoon sun tabby cat litter Kennel (color B, Size 50cm50cm)
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Birdcage Liuyu·Life Home Bath Cage Stainless Steel Parred Starling (Size Large 29 20 24cm)
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff