Black Graduation Hat for dogs and cats (Large 1626 collar size)
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Bonaweite Disposable NonWoven Bird Cage Liners Papers, Parred Pet Cages Cushion Pad Mat Accessories, Round200 Sheets
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including Coastal Pet Products Circle T Fashion Leather Dog Collar with Jewels, 3 4 x 18 , Pink(01706J PNK18), baby adoption in the US, C XLargeQJKai Pet nest pad canvas lined square kennel cat bed pet supplies, foster care adoption, Cat A Lack Wand with Striped Tail Cat Toy, Assorted (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our bluee LargePet Sofa Pet Innovative DualUse Nest Comfortable Soft Breathable Kennel Oxford Fabric Waterproof NonSlip Cat Mat Collapsible Not Easily Deformed Four Seasons Universal Puppy House Removable Cleanabl. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Bolbove Pet Red Snowflake Turtleneck Sweater for Small Dogs & Cats Knitwear (XXSmall)
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Cat Hammock Swing Bed mat Removable cat Sofa Creative cat Litter cat Crib with Bell Ball for Cats, Small Dogs
- Black No.1Dog shoes, Waterproof NonSlip shoes, Medium Dog Waterproof shoes, Pet Supplies, Black, Yellow, 5 (color Black, Size No.1)
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Best Pet Pet Carrier Case, Pink
- Beirui Cold Weather Dog Coat with Fur Collar Doggie Hoodies Warm Clothing for Winter Windproof Jackets Pet Clothes for Small Medium Large Dogs,Red,S(Chest 13.5 )
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- C ZH1 Pet Bag Outofdoors Shoulder Bag Foldable Portable Breathable Travel Pet Backpack, Removable Cushion, 5 color Options, 28 26 43cm Pet Bicycles (color B)
- Cat tree Activity Center Cat Nest Sisal Cat Scratch Board Cat Jumping ToyBrown（60 40 135cm）
- Adoption Therapy
- bluee arc shoulders Sminiature (suitable for dogs within 10 kg)SDJHSH Pet bag travel shoulder bag, suitable for all kinds of transportation methods of dogs, cats, rabbits and other animals.
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- bluee Dog Treats Natural Low Fat Assorted Flavors 20 OZ
CDDJJ Lightweight Folding Pet Carriage, Dog Cat Cat Teddy Baby Stroller Four Wheel Pet Carriage (color D)
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, BOCHO Training Collar, EasyControlled Martingale Dog Collar, NoSlip NoPull Heavy Duty Chain Reflective Safety Collar (Small, pink Red), Boxer Doberman Dog Sweatshirt for Large Dog (60 to 90 Pounds) Black Paw Prints, BruchsteinOptik 35x30 cmVARIOGART Exclusive Graveside Memorial Stone, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Arizona Wildcats Pet Jersey XLarge
- 16 Yellow Hooded Raincoat for Dog, Waterproof Poncho with Reflective Strips, Pet Rainy Jacket with Pockets
- Cvbndfe Pet Travel Carrier Pet Bag Breathable Comfort Dog Cat Outdoor Travel Shoulder Bag Pet Supplies Small pets (color Pink)
- DS Pet stroller Pet Bag Outing Handbag Portable Full Transparent Pet Cage Three colors Optional 470X315X310mm && (color C)
- Green NonStick Kennel, Removable and Washable, Four Seasons pet nest, Dog Bed, Small Dog, Large Dog, Suitable for Pets up to 4kg (color Brown)
- Jolly Pets 8Inch RompnRoll, Purple by Jolly Pet
- LCPET Pet Travel Bag Pet Out Device Space Capsule Portable Expandable Removable Fleece Mat Handbag Pet Backpack Pet Supplies for Small Dogs Cats Rabbits
- Lihuaa Pet Stroller 30kg Large Pet Bicycle Trailer Cart 23 Dogs Pet Bracket With Pneumatic Tire Connecting Rod Riding Camping Cart 62x91x95cm (color Red)
- NewNewStar Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Strap Dog Training Clickers 4 color
- Pet Sofa Washable Warm Kennel Cat Nest Dog Pad Pet Supplies White Andosange
- Dark Brown Horse Dark Brown Horse Horze Harrison Bridle
- Purple QARYYQ Lightweight Folding Pet Stroller Pet car seat (color Purple)
- MAHLE Original 95-3629 Engine Kit Gasket Set
- 1Pc Plastic Pet Dog Bone Shape 3 Modes LED Flash Light Safety Pendant Name ID Tag White
- 5W Pukido 5W 7W 9W 11W Aqua UV Sterilizer Submersible UVC Sterilizer Aquarium Killing Bacterial Fish Tank Disinfection Treatment (color 5W)
- Large Drum Bonka Bird Toys 1755 Large Drum Cage Toys Cages Foraging Chew Shredder Amazon. Quality Product Hand Made in The USA.
- Dog Car Mat Foldable Car Dog Cage Anti-Dirty Bag Doghouse Pet Car Mat 24×120cm Black
- orange L orange L TangFei Woven Nylon Three-Piece Traction Rope Dog taidijinmao Traction Dog Rope Traction Rope (color orange, Size L)
- Red M(Chest 20-24.8\ Red M(Chest 20-24.8\ SlowTon Dog Winter Jacket, Detachable Flannel Lining Dog Coat Adjustable Neck and Chest Pet Vest with Reflective Stripe Waterproof Windproof Snowsuit Keep Warm for Small Medium Large
- Tooled Leather Black Tough-1 Halter Bridle Bag Tooled Leather Print
- Black Pet Car Cover Waterproof Dog Trunk Mat Pet Goods Lining Cover Car Trunk Predector SUV Pet Obstacle Rear Seat Cover (color Khaki)
- 2Pk Bag Buddy Bag Holder Part 98426
- Beige 85x65x20cm CZHCFF Comfortable soft wool house for dogs warm dog bed cat small dog large puppy nest kennel sofa cushion large
- Dog Grooming Clippers, Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Dog Trimmer, Professional Electric Dog Clippers for Dogs Cats Pets
- Floating Octopus Tough Chew Toy Tug of War Floats on Water (Green)
- HSXZ Women's shoes Leatherette Winter Fall Combat Boots Boots Low Heel Round Toe Booties Ankle Boots for Casual Outdoor Khaki
- Kess InHouse Miranda Mol Cool Yule Pet Bowl, 7Inch
- Mesh Pet Stairs,Sponge Dog Steps Breathable Dog Stairs Sofa Bed Ladder 2 3 Steps Ladder Lightweight for Cats and Dogs Pet Bed Laddera 68x40x30cm(27x16x12inch)
- Pet Backpack, Space Capsule Bubble Transparent Backpack Cat and Puppy, Airline Approved, Designed for Travel, Hiking, Walking and Outdoor Use (color 2)
- Pink SmallYQQ Cat Nest Four Seasons Winter Keep Warm Cat Nest Washable Small Kennel (color bluee, Size L)
- DIYthinker Visiting Palace in South Korea Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Auto Accessories The New Car Seat Cushion Leather Seat Cover Four Seasons General Ice All Around Five Seats to 2 Seat Headrest Backrest, Purple
- color2 M color2 M Dog Shirts Pet Puppy Clothes Outfit Apparel Coats Tops Dress Pet Dog Clothes Pet(color2 M)
- Buckle-Down DL-6FT-W31425 No Chance Bro Black Yellow Red Dog Leash, 6'
- Kess InHouse Nina May Ornament Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15-Inch
- MiaoMiao Pet Scissors Set Professional Left Handed Left Beauty Scissors 7 Inches Stainless Steel 5-piece Set
- Scandinavian Pet Design ExtraTall Flexible Pet Gate
- Pet Bowl Pet Supplies Ceramic Bowl Pet Food Bowl Three-Legged Cat Dog Bowl Universal
- Royal Canin Adult Instinctive Wet Pouch 12 x 85g
- Wine US10.5 EU42 UK8.5 CN43 Wine US10.5 EU42 UK8.5 CN43 Women's Bootie PU Fall & Winter British Boots Chunky Heel Pointed Toe Booties Ankle Boots Buckle Black Dark bluee Wine color Block
- Ardisle Double Dog Coupler Twin Lead 2 Way for Two Pet Dogs Walking Leash Safety Chain
- Coffee color Star Figure Pet Nest Removable and Washable Small and Medium Dogs Summer Mat Four Seasons Universal Dog Bed Cat House Villa Three Size Optional MUMUJIN (color B, Size L)
- DAHAN Car Shape Pet Home Dog Kennel Red
- Easy Stop Retractable Leash Medium 16' in Black
- Esotec 101872 Solar Pond Aerator Solar Air Plus
- BOBBI PANTER PET PRODUCTS Sassy Cece Conditioner, 10 oz.
- color MHYUE Pet Chest Bag Cat Tetrad Corner Bag Out Shoulder Pad Backpack (color Purple, Size L)
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- (3 Pack) Fresh'n Clean Pet 2in1 Oatmeal and Baking Soda Formula Conditioning Shampoo, 18Ounce
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- Carolina Pet The Pendleton Collection Ranier National Park Dog Bed Medium
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Cardinal Gates Extension for Wrought Iron Decor Gate, Black, 10.5
- bluee XLargeLarge Outdoor Dog Bed, Elevated Pet Cot with Canopy, Portable for Camping or Beach, Durable Oxford Fabric,bluee,XL
- Cichlid Lake Salt, 1 kg 2.2 lbs
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Car Seat Cover With Side Guards, Dog Window Large Rear Cover With Mesh Bezel Pet Car Seat Cover Hammock For Car, Truck, SUV Seat Fixture Nonslip Waterproof Car Cleaning Car
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- Best Shot Pet Scentament Spa Exotic Island Seasonal Facial & Body Wash, 16 oz
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Cat Toys Ball,Coloured Badminton Cat Toy,Durable Tough IQ Toys for Pet,Cute Kitty Toys,Interactive Toy and Treat Ball,5 Pack,4
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
APILIFE VAR Varroa Treatment 100 Sachets (200 Strips) Bees for uraade4342-New pet supplies
bluee SmallDog Feeder Slow Eating Pet Bowl Soft Silicone Durable NonToxic Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl,bluee,Small
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. 4thong Round Fully Braided Genuine Leather Dog Leash, 4 Ft x 3 4 (20mm) Black, XLarge Breeds, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
2.5mm Thick 1201000cmRugs 100cm wide red carpet, wedding carpet, exhibition event carpet, corridor carpet
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. %Pet Bed ThreePass Sound Cat Channel Cat Tunnel Cat Drill Tent Nest Collapsible Cat Toy X425 Pet Supplies, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Aoligei Portable Pet Double Shoulder Bag Small Dog Space cat Dog Chest Double Shoulder Backpack Supply 30 28 44cm Oxford Cloth
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Adjustable Retractable HandsFree Pet Leash Suitable for Outdoor Enthusiasts
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive ANF Dog Food Performance, 12kg allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
Cat Bowl, Dog Bowl, Double Bowl to Predect Cervical greenebrae, Oblique Mouth Food Bowl Supplies (bluee) @Y.T
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about Auburn Leathercraft Rolled Collar 1 2 x 12 orange by Auburn Leathercraft.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- 150 Watt 10000K Metal Halide Bulb Ushio, Double Ended (1 hour radio show with experts)
- Cetacea Safety Quick Release Cat Collar with Bell, Purple
Bird Toy Parred color Wooden Block Wearable Wood Pole Swing Standing Pole Bird Cage Decoration Accessories Pet Supplies Macaw
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Cat Dog Bed Small, Pet Sofa Cushion Pet Cat Dog Warm Pad Ice Silk Cold Sense Pad Summer Winter Dog Pad,Pink,S
- Cobalt Aquatics Thermal Aquarium Heater, 100watt
- Cat Scratcher Cardboard Pet Supplies Luminous Pet Harness Dog Collar Pet Traction,M Cat Scratcher Toy (color M)
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Ceramic Triple Sphere LED Water Feature with Rattan Surround
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- 700 Pet Waste Bags, Dog Waste Bags, Bulk Poop Bags on a roll, Clean up poop bag refills (color Purple) + FREE Bone Dispenser, by Downtown Pet Supply
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Aspects Quick Clean Spruce Seed Small Tubular Feeders Revolutionary Removable Base Easy Cleaning
- AntiBiting Barking Pet Muzzles Adjustable and Comfortable Secure Fit Durable Lightweight Stops Biting, Safe Retraining of Aggressive Dogs,4
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- B Blesiya Wheel Chairs for Dogs Needing Assistance With Their Balance And Mobility M
Cat Bowls Pet Dining Table with Raised Slope Wooden Stand Elevated Pet Bowls with Oblique Stand for More Comfortable Eating for Cats, Dogs,54 17.5CM
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- CHONGWFS Fashion Folding Dog Tent Pet Washable Four Seasons Universal Cat Litter Variety of Sizes Cat and Dog Supplies (Size Medium)
- CAS Enterprises Parred Orbit Swing, 3 Sizes, 3 colors, 100% Cotton Rope, Stainless Steel Rings and Hardware (Medium, Purple)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Character Fish Tank Eye eye Bamboo Ultra White Glass gold Fish Tank, Desktop Flow Aquarium, Ecological Living Room Creative Mini Small Round Lazy (color Character fish tank)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Cobalt Aquatics Brine Shrimp Pellet, 30 lb
- 6X 6 colors LED Collar Flashing Light USB Luminous Dog Pet USB Charging Collars Flash Night Safety Pet Supplies Chain Necklace
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
CHONGWFS Pet Air Box Outdoor Car Pet Supplies Portable Kennel Cat Litter Easy To Clean Pet Cage (color PINK)
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- A&E CAGE COMPANY HB46604 Java Wood Jelly Fish Bird Toy 001191
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Addiction's Wild Kangaroo & Apple Dog 4 Pound Bag
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- 1 All Systems Pin Brush 27 Mm. White Small
- Alices Cottage AC601K Bird Seed Gift BagOptions
Birds Choice Hanging Acrylic Bird Bath, Yellow
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as BetterSeat AllPurpose Pet Hammock Back Seat Cover, Black, Coping with Infertility, and 1 GUO@ Multifunctional Pet Trolley Case Backpack Dogs And Cats Go Out For Portable Backpacks Dog Trolley Bags (size 45 24 38) Pet Supplies Carriers and Strollers (color 3).
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
1PCS Summer Office Home Environmental Predection Does Not Fade NonSlip Breathable Simple No Backrest Wood Beads Single Car Seat Cushion
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Cat Nest Pet Bed Cat Kennel Pet Sofa Pet Nest Dog Nest Kennel Insulation Indoor Pet Mat Haiming (color bluee, Size L)
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
B XXLargeLIZONGFQ Summer Dogs Swimsuit Dog Vests Bathing Suit Pet Supplies Swimming Life Jacket Dog Clothes Outdoor Tool,D,XXL
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Ceramic Cat Bowl Rice Bowl Drinking Bowl Ceramic Cat Bowl Cat Tableware Cat Food Bowl Ceramic Feeder Water Bowl Cat Food Bowl
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff