Black pet grooming pet hair clipper to dog shaving dog cat special electric hair clipper hair clipper electric razor rechargeable
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
C 6246cmDesti Flakes Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Dog Cushion Cat Mat Pet nest (color E, Size 62 46cm)
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including Cats Dog Backpack Carrier with Comfy Shoulder Pad Pet Breathable Travel Handbag for Outdoor Travel Hiking, baby adoption in the US, CHONGWFS Pet Cat Dog Carrier Bag Breathable Lightweight Pet Dog Cat Puppy Travel Carry Carrier Cage Portable Pet Sling Shoulder Bag Handbag (Size Small), foster care adoption, Backpacks Outdoor Pet Travel Bag Dog Shoulder Bag OutPortable Backpack MultiFunctional Breathable Cat Bag LoadBearing 6KG (color bluee, Size 40 22.5 30cm) (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our CHONGWFS Cat Litter Semiclosed Four Season Cat Supplies Kitten Cat House Summer Cat Sleeping Bag Kitten Mat (Material BROWN). We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- 2 X Cat Delight Treat Sticks Mini Mix Assorted Chews Healthy Natural Pet Food Snack for Kitten Wellness, 16 Dry Sticks (Pack of 10)
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Bark Stop Dog Training Repeller Safe Control Collar Ultrasonic Pet Stop Barking Anti Bark Trainer Sonic Bark Deterrents Bark Deterrents Toolbox Plastic Anti Collar Repel Stop Door Honda C
- 2lb NaturVet Enzymes and Probiotics for Pets, (2 Jars with 1lb Each)
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Baby bluee BenchMart Transparent Portable Travel Pet Carrier, Fashionable Space Capsule Bubble Cat Dog Carrier Backpack, Breathable Carriers for Small Medium Cats Dogs (Green)
- C 45x30cmBiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Four Seasons cushion Kennel indoor Pet Nest
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- Canagan Grass Fed lamb Grain Free Dog Food (Available in 2kg,6kg and 12kg) Free Shipping In the UK (12kg)
- 18 inch Villa orange Canopy Cat Bed
- Adoption Therapy
- Black 22 inchMark Todd Short Padded Dressage Girths
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Busse SNAFFLE SINGLE, Thgoldughbred, Black Rhinestone Chain
Cheeko Emotion Tartan Pad Cushion, 105 cm, Beige
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Albcorp Service Dog Leash with Padded Neoprene Handle and Reflective SilkScreen Print, 4 Foot, Black, BarkLogic Sensitive Skin Deep Conditioner, Tangerine, 16 fl oz Grooming Essentials for A Healthy Coat No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Sulfates, No DEA & PEG, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Arcadia LEDTube T5 Freshwater Pro 12W (850mm), endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- 3dpink tm_112866_1 Her Highness Part of a His and Hers Couple Gift Set Funny Humgoldus Royalty Humor Mr. and Mrs. Travel Mug, 14 oz, Multicolor
- 6X Gourmet Mon Petit Duo Fish & Meat Selection 6 x 50g
- Couronne Company M424 Metal Tabletop Stand for Sphere Bird Feeder, 12 Tall
- Dogline Soft Padded Rolled Round Leather Dog Leash Lead, bluee, 4Feet x 1 2Inch
- goldenfeast Tropical Fruit Pudding IV Bits & Pieces 25oz
- Jian E Pet Nest Kennel Small Dog Teddy Kennel Removable and Washable Four Seasons Universal Pet Nest Medium Dog Spring and Summer Indoor Dog Kennel L 65X51X18 (Recommended Within 9 Kg)
- L Wuwenw Toast Bread Cat Dog Lounger Bed Kennel Mat Soft Cottonpet Dog Puppy Warm Soft Bed House For Dog And Cats,M
- LegendURN Cat ashes urn small walking bronzed
- Natural Animal Feeds Unisex's NLF0331 NAF Electro Salts, Clear, 10 kg
- Pet Lifestyle and You Chevron Outdoor Bed, Small, Black
- 32 inch 32 inch Fancy White Leather Dog Collar Vintage Trimness Brass Decor by Artisan Exclusive Handcrafted Item 1 1 2 inch (40 cm) wide Gift Box Included
- QTDS Pet Dog MultiFunction car Basket, pet Four Seasons Universal Sleep Game Sofa, pet car with Safety Buckle with Sleeping pad, pet Bed Kennel cat Kitten Indoor Outdoor (color orange)
- C Large C Large Dog Lead Dog Vest Harness Molle Adjustable Training Vest Compatible with Military Service Dog and Waterproof Comfortable,C,L Dog Training Leash (color C, Size Large)
- Cat Tree Apartment Furniture Kitten Activity Tower Multi Platform Cat Scratch Tree Play Scratch Pet Toy
- Black S (10.24\ Black S (10.24\ Dog Leash Harness Adjustable & Durable Leash Set & Heavy Duty Denim Dog Leash Collar for Small, Medium and Large Dog, Perfect for Daily Training Walking Running (S (10.24 -14.17 Chest Girth), Black)
- Khaki Large (48 X 30 X 7) Khaki Large (48 X 30 X 7) Big Barker 7 Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed Large Size 48 X 30 X 7 Khaki for Large and Extra Large Breed Dogs (Sleek Edition)
- Deluxe Multi Cat Tower Creative Play Towers Trees for Cats Cat Pillar Tree Board Toy Double color 40cm40cm125cm Plush
- orange Small orange Small ZAIHW Pet Cool Mat Cool Dog Mat Cooling Pad Dog Bed Mat Outdoor Travel pet Cushion for Puppy&Cats (color orange, Size S)
- RED QRFDIAN Dog Climbing Bed Stairs Folding Training Stairs Stairs Pet Dog Ladders Dog Sleeping Mats Pet Supplies (color RED)
- Waterproof Pet Car Seat Cover Pet Mat Rear Single Seat Mat-Yellow
- BeTti Dog Backpack Large Size Pet Go Bag Backpack Backpack Backpack Cat Bag Teddy Backpack Cat Bag Chest Bag (color Black, Size Small)
- Bundle of 4 Medium Herm Sprenger Rubber Balls with Rope Handle
- CROCI Montreal Rainproof Coat, 80 cm, Grey
- Dora Bridal Dog Treat Bag Dog Training Bag Pouch Dog Food Storage Puppy Dog Training Outdoors Activities,Carrying Pet Food for Pet Trainers,Great Functional WellMade Bags Large
- FidgetGear Doggie Feeder Double Bowl Raised Dog Feeding Pet Elevated Stand Feed Bowls New Red
- Holiday Pet Toys Dog Rudolph and Clarice Sqeakers Fun Large Toy 2 Pc
- KESS InHouse JD1147ADM02 EBI Emporium Floral Cascade 4 Purple Green Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Master Equipment Adjustable Height Grooming Table for Pets
- PEDIGREE JUMBONE Mini Bones Mini Snacks for Dogs 15.87 oz. 25 Count
- Pettex Roman Gravel Black Sand 8 kg
- 3PACK OraClens Dental Wipes (150 Count)
- L QIQI-PET Travel Portable Dog Backpack Shoulder Dog Cat Bag Pet Carrier for Walking Hiking Bike and Motorcycle (Size L)
- 24x36 Romilton The Charlie Premium Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed. Water Resistant Cover is Removable and Washable. Size Medium 24 x 36
- 1Pc Plastic Nonslip Grip Cat Dog Puppy Wastes Trash Litter Scoop Pet Care Tool
- Hydor Koralia Nano 900 Circulation and Wave Pump
- Forever-You Ceramic cat face Bowl Beveled cat and Dog Food Bowl Water Bowl Large, Green
- Ruffwear JustaCinch Reflective Cinch Lead for Dogs
- orange L orange L LIYAN Pet Backpack Collapsible Easy To Clean Travel Bag For Dog And Cat Can Summer Breathable Out Carrying Cat Dog Bag
- Red M Red M Vest Type Traction Rope Outdoor Household Medium Small Dog Double Handle Chain Adjustable Ventilation Dog Sponge Shockproof Chest Strap (3 colors Optional) (color Red, Size M)
- Vivona Fish & Aquatic Pets Low Water Fresh Internal Hang On Aquarium Fish Turtle Reptile Tank Power Filter
- Backpacks Outdoor Pet Travel Bag Dog Shoulder Bag OutPortable Backpack MultiFunctional Breathable Cat Bag LoadBearing 6KG (color bluee, Size 40 22.5 30cm)
- Canine Comfort Plus (Tuna, 220g)
- Cover Screen Metal w Hinge [55 gal.]
- Dogline Unimax MultiPurpose Vest Harness Dogs 2 Removable Agility Dog Patches, Medium, bluee
- gold's Gym Plastic Flying Discs Dog Toy, 9Inch, Yellow
- Brown CobKavalkade Quentin English Combination Bridle
- 2 in 1 Pet Soft Washable Cushion Pet Kennel Crate Mat Road Puppy Pad Fleece Self Heating Sofa Dog Cat Play Tunnel, Toys for Small Animal Crinkly Fun (color Blackdot)
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Beta Puppy Large Breed 15Kg
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- Ceramic Dog Bowl Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Cat Food Bowl Teddy Dog ThreeLegged Food Bowl,Set of 2
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- C 3040cmYunYilian Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Dog mat (color C, Size 30 40cm)
- Cat Bowls, Pet Dining Table with Raised Slope Wooden Stand Elevated Pet Bowls with Oblique Stand for More Comfortable Eating for Cats, Dogs,D
- Coffee Pet Dog Carrier Car Seat Pad Safe Carry Waterproof Oxford Hammock Blanket Cover Mat for Dog Cats Car Seat Cover Safety Travel
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- 30kg Burgess Dog Food Country Value Greyhound Complete Food (15 kg x 2)
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- 27\ Petmate 28167 Orthopaedic Pet Bed, 27 inch by 36 inch, colors May Vary
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Bird Hammock for Cage Bird Parred Suede Hamster Cockatoo Myna Argyi Winter Bird Nest Honey Gliders Keep Warm Cotton Nest Triangle Nest
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Outwear, Pet Puppy Cat Cute Cotton Warm Hoodies Dog Hoodies Pet Clothes Warm Cute Soft Puppy Outfit,Pink,XXL Cat Cotton uraade3509-New pet supplies
AYCC Pet Tent, Dog Mattress, Outdoor Toy House, Wooden Canvas Tent, Foldable, Removable, Pet Supplies, Starry Sky,blueeS
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. AntCompany Fashion home USB Desktop Aquarium Mini Fish Tank with Running Water and 6 LED Light, LCD Clock Display with Calendar, Alarm and Time(Holds 1.5 Quarts of Water) Refined products, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
Coastal Pet 00966 PDT06 Pet Leash, 1 by 6Inch, Pink Dot
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. CC Bone Heads Collar 1016 In Pink, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Armitages Good Boy Lets Rock Dog Rock [Dcse 46]
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Bloomroom Compact 76cm x 76cm x 1.8m Grow Tent
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Casual Canine Bone Heads Dog Lead, 4Feet, orange allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
BESSIE AND BARNIE Pet Blanket, XLarge, Camel pink Godiva Brown with Ruffle
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about BENDER STARK Easy Access Pet Stairs Mesh Foldable Pet Stairs For Old Dog Pet Bed Stairs Dog Ramp 2 Steps Ladder for Small Dogs Cushion Mat.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- Alapet Square HighEnd Cationic Cloth Pet Out Bag, Multicolor Optional Comfortable Breathable and Durable Backpack, Top Skylight Design, Multiple Ways To Open，Easy To Travel (1 hour radio show with experts)
- A CZHCFF Dog carriers blanket cover PET mats Carrier convenient waterproof Dogs car seat nonslip dog mats s hammock Accessories
Casual Canine ZA888 20 99 Mesh Dog Harness, Large, Yellow
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Black 45 x 28 x 59Beeztees Bird Cage Iza 2 Pagode, 45 x 28 x 59.5 cm, White
- BrownS SeSDY Pet Nest Cat Supplies Autumn and Winter Warm Round Donut Cat Litter MultiPurpose Cushion Can Wash Pet Mat (color RedS)
- 3 Pcs Grass Bird Hut Cozy Resting Place for Birds Provides shelter from Cold Weather Bird Hideaway from Predators HandWoven Teardrop Shaped 100% Natural Fiber Ideal for Finch & Canary
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Black Tecno Ultrasoft Saddle Pad
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- BiMetal Construction Adjustable Aquarium Heater 50 Watt
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- bluee MediumPet nest mattress soft suede cat small animal pet nest (color bluee, Size M)
- Coffee S 554015cmD_HOME Kennel, Pet Bed, Pet Nest, Washable, Dog Bed, Dog Mat, Small medium large Dog, Pet Supplies, Four Seasons, Cattery,(Green, Black, Coffee, Red) (color Black, Size M 57 58 17cm)
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Adjustable Dog Life Jacket Life Jackets for Dogs,Small Dogs Shark Pattern Dog Life Jacket Pet Float Coat Dog Lifesaver Dog Life Vest
30cm Solar Powered Sphere Stainless Steel Garden Water Feature
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- 76.20 cm Master Equipment Adjustable Height Grooming Table for Pets, 30 by 18Inch
- Brown 685516cmPet nest plush soft comfortable kitten small animal pet nest (color bluee, Size 68 55 16cm)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- A Solid Wood Corrugated Paper Cat Scratch Board,Cat Bed,Cat Sofa,Cat Claw Plate, Cat Furniture, Cat Toy,49X26X8cm A
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Collection Kids Numbers Design, Pet Friendly, NonSlip Doormat with Rubber Backing
- BuckleDown DCWPS004S Dog Collar Seatbelt BucklePunisher Logo Black White, 1 x915
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Cat toy electric redating butterfly cat toy cat interactive pet cat toy (color green)
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- 15 pots newzeelandgrass, purpleeopsisnovaezelandiae for aquarium
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Brown 454525cmPet Bed Pet Bed, Washable Kennel Cat Litter, Square Pet Nest, Four Season Puppy Cat Pad,45 45 25Cm (color Green, Size 45 45 25cm)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- Cat Ear Shape Pet Bed Soft Dog House Cotton Cat Sleeping Bag by Kedera (22 L21.3 W7.87 H)
- Askoll Pure Stand Black Black TV Stand, H70Options
300 Durable Plastic 500g Honey Jars Pots (1lb)
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Airtight Pet Food Container, Large Flip Cover Dog Dry Feed Treat Storage Bin Bird Household Seed Barrel Trash Can (color B, Size 13L), Coping with Infertility, and Classy Kitty 22 Slant Post With Cardboard Insert 13.8x20x15.8.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Petite Dogs, 90 Count
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Brown Pet car seat, Waterproof seat Cover Hammock, pet car seat Cover Back seat,Touring car Back oneSided flip Dog car seat,Brown
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
A MPet house Fashion Leopard Style Portable Foldable Pet House Cat Dog Room Bed 3 colors 3 Size (color C, Size M)
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Cat Flap pet Door, Puppy cat Door Lock has 4 Possibilities, Round Transparent cat Flap and Door Lining, The Best kit
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff