GREEN M (76X56X8CM) GREEN M (76X56X8CM) Zcx Oxford Cloth Wear-resistant Bite Full Removable Washable Square Pet Pad Waterproof Moisture-proof Deformation Dognel (color GREEN, Size M (76X56X8CM))
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Farm Innovators FIBD601 60 Watt Pedestal
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including bluee and white and black MAGO Spring Blossoms Art Sculpture, Living Room Bedroom Entrance Hotel Cafe Elegant Decoration (color bluee and White and Black), baby adoption in the US, KESS InHouse Philip Brown Pelican Waiting bluee Photography Pet Bowl, 7 , foster care adoption, M Hxyan Pet Bed Medium-Sized Large Indoor Dog Bed Cat Mattress Short Plush Four Seasons Universal (Size M) (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our 1Pc Silicone Aquarium Landscaping Manmade Coral Plant Decor Yellow Green. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Flavor Variety Dog Treats Bundle (1) Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Cheddar Flavor, (1) Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Liver Flavor, 5oz Bags
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- M (11 kg of pets) Black Striped House Type Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Removable And Washable Small And Medium Resilience Cotton Dog Cat Litter Bed To Keep Warm MUMUJIN (Size M (11 kg of pets))
- BLACK Souliyan Pet Harness Adjustable Outdoor Pet Vest Oxford Material Vest for Dogs Easy Control for Small Medium Large Dogs (color Black)
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- (Cat) Neater Feeder Express Mess Proof Pet Feeder with Stainless Steel Bowls
- 30\ PETFECT Carpet Cat Scratch Predector 30 Inch Deterrent w Slip Stopper Doorway Guard Design
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- bluee M bluee M Flyusa 2 Rows Rhinestone Bling Plum Blossom Studded Leather Dog Leash Dog Collar for Small or Medium Boy Girls Dog Pet,bluee,M
- B Shenmu Fleshy Flowerpots Natural Accompanying Logs Dead Wood Zen Ornaments Water And Aquarium Landscaping Tree Roots A,A,b,c,d,e (color B)
- Adoption Therapy
- DIYthinker Djibouti Djibouti National Emblem Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- bluee Back Length 12.59'' bluee Back Length 12.59'' MDCT Pets Dog Winter Coat Warm Cotton Padded Clothes Thickening Jacket (Back Length 12.59'', bluee)
Imperial Cat Purrfect Stretch Scratch and Shape, Medium, Retro Purple Floral by Imperial Cat
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, 42\ your-fantasia Deer Portra on African Ethno Pattern Pet Bed Dog Bed Pet Pad 42 x 26 inches, Bracket Aluminium and Titanium Lorenzini Anthracite, Falconry Bird Lure for Training, Wing Lure, Standard Size,Pure Leather, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Hikari (Hikari) Light premium megabytes Red L 180g
- Horse First MuscleGro Horse Performance Supplement x 5 Kg
- Bounty Bites Duck & Cranberry Grain Free Baked Dog Treats
- Dean & Tyler Bundle of 22 to 27-Inch DT Fun Harness with Chest Support and 6-Feet Stainless Snap Padded Puppy Leash, Ask to Pet, Black with Reflective Trim
- Marina Single Light Unit with 6 Foot Cord Green
- Mirage Pet Products 10-Inch Bad Dog Rhinestone Print Shirt for Pets, Small, Black
- Pink XL Pink XL Doggy Costume Pet Supplies Misc Pet Clothing Dog Clothes Autumn and Winter pet Supplies Striped Wool Four-Leg Rabbit Clothes (color Pink, Size L) Pet Dog Clothes (color Pink, Size XL)
- Portable Pet Travel Breathable Backpack Waterproof Fabric Padded Soft Sided Collapsible Mesh Breathable for Small Puppy Dogs Cats Travel Bag,for Travel, Hiking, Walking & Outdoor Use,bluee,L
- Prevue Pet 8Panel Ferret Exercise Pen
- Red XL Red XL Waterproof Durable Adjustable Nylon Pet Dog Leash
- Triple Cube 6 Led Light Betta Aquarium Separate Spawning Box Fish Tank Purple, S
- 6x6 Pinelap Wooden Greenhouse Tanalised T&G Shiplap With Glazing.
- Ace Teah 100% Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Training Collar with 2 Collars and 4 Functions Beep Vibration Shock and LED Light, 099 Shock Levels and 2600ft Remote Range Fits Dogs Above 20 lbs.
- BLSPE Pet Poop Bags, 60 Counts 4 Rolls Earth Friendly Dog Waste Pick up Bags, Scented, Refill Rolls
- Dog Tag Predect This Dog Sterling & Turquoise
- FNGForest Night Green 10Horze Zoe Women's Lightweight Padded Jacket
- Huaishu Soft Pet House And Sofa NonSlip Plush Dog & Cat Beds,Dog Room Washable Pet Cushion Warm Basket Puppy Cat Mat Teddy golden Retriever Four Seasons General (Size XL)
- Kess InHouse Nick Atkinson bluee Zebra Print Texture Pet Bowl, 7Inch
- Miaoxuewei Pet kennel spring and summer cat litter large teddy kennel dog supplies dog mat rabbit small pet removable house nest
- AQUARISTIKWELT24 7264 Aquarium Root 78 x 25 x 66 cm XXL Wood Decoration
- Heavy Duty XL Dog Leash Two Padded Handles Lead for Training Safety and Control 6ft Long Handle for Easy Walking 3 4 inch Double Layer Tough Black Nylon Leashes Medium to Large Breed Dogs
- Orijen Cat & Kitten Food,BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FOR ALL LIFE STAGES,(4lb)
- Pet Water Bottle Stand (Deep Red) (Deep Red)
- RMXMY Portable Capsule Cat Dog Transparent Out Collapsible Backpack Cat Box Pet Cage (Red)
- LED HOT DOG PET COSTUME SMALL
- Fish Tank Diffuser Air Stone, 5 x 400mm, Black
- Buckle-Down MGC-W31506-WM White Martingale Dog Collar, 1.5 Wide-Fits 16-23 Neck-Medium
- Kruuse Buster Incredibowl Large 68 oz
- Pet stairs 3 Steps Ladder for Tall Bed Hight Sofa，Step Stool for Dogs cats kids Waterproof Stable 36 X48x 42cm
- S-74×49×56cm Pet Playpens Portable For Animal Fence Cage, 5 Pieces Of Steel Wire with Door, brown
- Tuffy Vurn Vulture Dog Toy
- Cetacea Pet Truck Bed Tether, One Size, Turquoise
- Alphadog Series Cute and Funny Animal printed Tank top TShirt for your Dog or Cat (M, 3monkey) by Alpha Dog Series
- Black Striped House Type Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Removable And Washable Small And Medium Resilience Cotton Dog Cat Litter Bed To Keep Warm MUMUJIN (Size S(4 kg of pets))
- Dog Mat, Cat Mat Pet Nest Kennel Cat Litter Large Medium and Small Dog Bed (color Green, Size L)
- Gaobey SelfWarming Cat and Dog Bed Cushion for Medium Large Dogs 1pc Pack (L686415CM 26.725.15.9in, red)
- If It Barks 1.5 Martingale Collar for Dogs Adjustable Nylon Strong and Comfy Ideal for Training Made in USA Large, Shortcake
- B M B M Moolo Pet Bed Oxford Cloth Dog House Spring And Summer Universal Non-slip Soft Comfortable Cool Breathable And Durable Dog Bed (color B, Size M)
- A L A L Pet Travel Carrier Pet Bag Polyester Cloth, Oxford Cloth, High Elastic Sponge Pet Bag, Shoulder Pet Out Bag, Dog Shoulder Bag, and Specifications Ourtdoor Pet Bag (color A, Size L)
- Bubble Cat Carriers Bag Breathable Waterproof Puppy Backpack Airline Approved Travel Hiking Rucksack Switchable Mesh Panel Black
- KESS InHouse JS3001EDM02 Patternmuse Mandala Spin Latte Brown Yellow Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Mayatex Mojave Saddle Blanket, Black Buckskin Tan Tibetan Red Tabasco Cream
- PennPlax Aquarium Decorative Resin Ornament Enchanted Castle Medium 6 Tall
- PHOEPET No Pull Dog Harness Medium 3M Reflective Front Clip Vest with Handle,Adjustable 2 Metal Rings 3 Buckles,[Easy to Put on & Take Off](XS, Grey)
- S MSNDD Animal Memorial Cans X Classic Pets Cats And Dogs Ashes Description gold Cats Ashes Jars Traditional Retro Hand Painted gold (Size S)
- Dean & Tyler DT Cobra STUD No Pull Harness, X-Large, Black
- Florida Gators Premium Breakaway Adjustable Cat Collar with Jingle Bell
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Coastal Pet Products DCP36422SAP K9 Explorer 5 8-Inch Dog Collar, Small, bluee by Coastal Pet
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- 6 XL 6 XL Heated Dog Beds Outdoor Stuff Modern Jumbo Pet Carrier Pet Blanket Dog Mattress
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Marimo Moss Ball 2 Inches by Aquarium Plants Discounts
- HyComfort Cushion Girths 44 inch Brown
- 079454 Northern White pine Bedding 600 CI
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- AosyGFR Rattan Cat Litter Summer Cat Climbing Frame Solid Wood Cat Villa Toy Cat Tree Four Seasons Universal
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- Hem and Boo Waterproof Rectangle Dog Bed, Medium, Country Green Rusty Brown
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Davies Pets Choice Chews Beef 1.4kg Jar
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
300 Watt LED Submersible Aquarium Heater (Fish Tank) (300 Watt) ntaqub3039-Aquarium Heaters
bluee XXL bluee XXL JM- Pet Dog Bed Sofa-Style Couch Pet Bed For Dogs & Cats Available In Multiple colors & Styles (color bluee, Size XXL)
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Dean & Tyler Spiked Punch Dog Collar with Solid Brass Spikes and Buckle, 24 by 1-1 4-Inch, Black, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
KESS InHouse Miranda MOL Deco Row bluee Yellow Red Dog Bed, 50 x 40
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. DIYthinker Headset orange Music Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
M Wuwenw Cute Dog Bed Bench Padded Pet Pad Hand Wash Dog Bed Cat Product Durable Bench Pet Cat Dog Bed,M
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Cat Mate Electromagnetic Cat Flap Brown
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Jebao DC-12000 DC Return Pump for Aquarium allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
bluee XL bluee XL LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable Flashing Light up Night Safety Collar Length Adjustable Pattern Plaid XQ-084235
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about B Medium B Medium 2 in 1 Pet Dog Cat House and Sofa with Foldable Washable Removable Soft Warm Nest Cave Bed Removable Cushion for Dog and Cat.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- GREEN YAGEER chunwubao Pet car, dog or cat luxury 3 round pet stroller, easy folding travel pet car, suitable for 10kg pets (1 hour radio show with experts)
- DIYthinker Singapore Famous Spots Route Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
Kess InHouse Debbra Obertanec Dream Big Quote Floral Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- (Small) Penn Plax Wooden Bird Perch
- bluee 454575cm bluee 454575cm Gwanna Dogs Furniture Kitten Tree House Furniture Pet Palace Cat Palace Cat Tree Apartment Building Soft Pad for Pets Sleeping (color bluee, Size 45 45 75cm)
- Long Cat Tunnel Leopard Print Paper 140CM Cat Toy
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Dazzling bluee Fandango Pink 6ft6 Dazzling bluee Fandango Pink 6ft6 Derby House Pro Unicorn Lightweight Combo Turnout Rug
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Size 110 145
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Dean & Tyler Bundle of 6 Tugs for Pets, Jute, 24-Inch by 4-Inch
- Cat Hammock Bed Comfortable Hanging Pet Hammock Bed for Chair and Cages Kitty Small Pets
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- BETTASHOP.ES bettashop. It is for Aquarium Table Black
East Side Collection Acrylic Flurry Dog Sweater, Small, Purple
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- DIYthinker Cyprus National Emblem Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- bluee 4535cm bluee 4535cm Pet Mat Kennel Cage Mat Mattress in Oxford Base for All SHAR-PEI, Pyrenees, Cavalier King Charles, Sheepdog, Pomeranian, Bulldog, Husky, Samoyed (Four Seasons)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Harrison's High potency Mash 1 Lb by Harrison's Bird Foods
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Dean & Tyler Strictly Business 2-in-1 Dog Choke Collar with Solid Nickel Hardware, 18 by 1-Inch, Fits Neck 16 to 20-Inch, White
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Can't Hold My Licker Screen Print Shirts Aqua Med (12)
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
bluee Stripe Yonson Pet Cat Dog Collar Baxic Bow Tie Adjustable Formal Necktie Gentle Bowtie with Blak White greenical Stripes for Kitty Kitten Small Dogs Puppy Papillon Tiny Teacup Poodle, bluee
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- Brown Medium Brown Medium Dog Bed Cat Bed Stump Nest Pet Cat With Nest Than Bear Teddy Kennel Dual-use Four Seasons Nest Warm Breathable Pet Bed (color BROWN, Size M)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Lex & Max COVER BEANBAG PROF 100X70 ECRU
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- blueemax 22-Inch Dog Coat, X-Large, Lime
- bluee Cat Climbing Frame Home Decoration Cat Rack Table Lamp Shape Hairball Medium Cat Scratch Board Tree Jumping Platform Nest House Grinding Claw,blueeOptions
Green Pet Stroller Dog Cat Small Animals Carrier Cage 4 Wheels Folding Flexible Easy Walk for Jogger Jogging Travel Up to 30 Pounds, Lightweight Pet Gear Outdoor Travel Supplies (color Green)
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Buckle-Down Checker & Stripe Skulls Gradient bluee Fuchsia Martingale Dog Collar, 1 Wide-Fits 9-15 Neck-Small, Coping with Infertility, and B L-130105cm B L-130105cm ZXCC Kennel Removable And Washable Oxford Cloth Waterproof Dog Pad Large Dog Bed Pet Nest (color B, Size L-130 105cm).
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
bluee Large bluee Large Pet Bed 5 Size Pet Large Dog Bed Soft Fleece Warm Cat Beds Multifunction Puppy Cushion Dog Cage Mat Dog Car Seat Mat (color bluee, Size Large)
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Faux Leather Dots Pattern Buckle Adjustable Pet Puppy Dog Neck Collar M Size Red
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
bluee 331753CM bluee 331753CM HYUE Pet Dog Supplies Denim Backpack Pet Out Unmarried Shoulder Cat Hand Bag (color bluee, Size 33 17 53CM)
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
1 piece Desktop living room glass small fish bowl Lazy Ultra white goldfish tank With acrylic lid size 15-45cm 450mm, S
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff